Tuesday, May 17, 2011

no one knows, only YOU .


sometimes, I realize that I always run from my problems. yes! I run! I never wanna face it at all and I dunno why. but, sometimes only.... sometimes!~ no worries, coz I run only with you all people, but no with Allah. I always with Allah. Alhamdulillah.... only Allah knows me more. thank you Allah coz give me strength to face all of this that never one know. NEVER! only you. thank you coz always there when I am alone.. always there when I wanted someone to hear my problems.. everything, thank youu! :)

p/s : my compulsory dating time - 24434!! :) of course you all also ya!

2 comments:

puteraduyong said...

sesungguhnya Allah Maha Mengetahui...apalah sangat yang kita tahu...

[b][y][t][i][e] said...

yup. betul tu. kita hanya hambaNya yang serba kekurangan.
nway,tq!~ :)